All airlines become more and more keens to charge for your carry-on luggage. Especially I refer to budget airlines as they tend to check size of your bag just before entering departure gates and you don’t have any option as to pay for it as for checked bag.
Different airlines have different weight and size requirements, so if you are flying with different airlines during your trip, it can be issues with your bag.
Most confusing part is that different airlines have different requirement for luggage size and they tend to change measurements quite frequently. If you flew with one airline a month ago and everything was fine it doesn’t mean your luggage measurements will comply with other company’s rules. Check these rules carefully before you start packing as you bag can be too big for your carrier.
On this site we are you’ll find requirements of different airlines and hopefully it will help with your trip preparation.
- Overhead storage of hand baggage prohibited in ItaliaFrom 26th of June, 2020 overhead bins for the storage of hand baggage will no longer be allowed on Alitalia flights.
- Carry-on luggage fees (Wizz Air)Wizzair is introducing fee for carry-on bags starting from 1st of August, 2012
- Best carry on bagWhat is best carry on bag? You don’t need luggage at all. All you need is this fantastic travel vest.
- Best wearable carry on luggage in 2013What is best wearable carry on luggage in 2013? My pick is Jaktogo wearable jacket/bag.
- What is size of your carry-on bag?Did you check the requirements of carry-on luggage size with your airline, before heading to airport?